Partner with us
We partner with companies and other organizations to run ICF accredited in-house coach training:
- 67 hour Coaching Fundamentals leading up to ACC certification
- 132 hour Coaching Fundamentals plus Coaching in Organizations leading up to PCC certification
- 30 hour ICF accredited Team Coaching course (ACSTH)
- Mentoring and 30 hour ICF Onboarding (allowing your internal coaches to gain ICF certification with recognition of their previous training)
- The programs are accredited by the International Coach Federation, the international gold-standard for coach training programs guaranteeing the international recognition of the quality of the training.
Comfortable, flexible, efficient, global and online
- We partner with companies around the globe: our trainings are available for all time zones.
- We have managed large training programs with large cohorts before and have an easy administrative backend allowing for smooth registration and reporting with the least hassle possible for your learning and development team.
- The time investment for participants is 2 hours training every week. Even busy people will find the time to profit from our training without putting a strain on their life. In fact, since participants are being coached as well as learning to coach, their life will probably become even easier when they join our training.
- Participants take part online and from their desk. There is no need to spend valuable hours in trains, planes, automobiles or hotels saving time and energy.
- The sessions are run with Zoom: as easy to connect as a mouse click. There is friendly support for technophobes. Offline material is available in a modern “moodle” environment. Participants can access the learning material whenever they want, wherever they are, which gives them optimal flexibility and choice on where and how to spend their time.
- The small group with a maximum of 12 participants and the possibility to do breakout rooms in the virtual environment for even smaller groups make the training highly interactive. Participants get lots of hands-on practice and feedback so that they learn fast, efficiently and effectively.
Create a compelling positive culture in your organization
- Our Solution Focused approach focuses on what can be changed and how instead of assigning blame or finger pointing. With more of your coaches and leaders trained in the approach, feedback, leadership and meeting culture will change toward the positive. Some organizations have reported a three times improvement in meeting efficiency and performance conversations that people actually look forward to.
- The Solution Focused approach is particularly suitable for shorter, ad-hoc conversations. Leaders today have little time for hour long coaching sessions with their direct reports. Our approach is much more attuned to this reality than others. Managers will see an improvement in the quality of the work of their direct reports much faster.
- Change is ever present in the VUCA world — with its focus on incremental change, Solution Focused work is very suitable for today’s fast paced working environment. You will find less resistance, more flexible leaders, coaches and contributors making change easier and more productive.
Optimal preparation for coaching in a global environment
- The training is truly global and set up so that people from all over the world can join (Asia, Europe, American time-zones). Meet, be coached by and learn to coach global participants. Perfect practice for today’s world and perfect to cater to the educational needs of a global corporation or NGO.
- The training includes basic skills plus wide range of coaching specialties (team coaching, coaching in organizational development, coaching in change management, coaching in conflict situations) so that the future coaching practice of the participants is not limited to hour long one-on-one sessions but can be used versatilely in today’s global business environment.
- The training is highly practical and transferable to participants’ worklife and perfect for global managers, leaders, and HR. Solution-Focused coaching is effective, pragmatic, ethical, non-invasive and respectful and easily adaptable to many situations.
- We can amend the program to fit your organization’s specific coaching needs. For example, if you would like participants to learn about “Coaching as a leader” we can easily substitute “Coaching in Conflict Situations” or “Coaching in Organisational Change and Development” as a module.
Our “Coaching Fundamentals” training contains all training hours necessary for the certification as Associate Certified Coach (ACC).
The “Solution Focused Coaching in Organizations” training and the “Coaching Fundamentals” training together contain the 125 coach training hours required for certification as Professional Certified Coach by the International Coach Federation.
For certification with the ICF either ACC or PCC, participants only have to:
- pay the ICF credentialing fee
- submit your solutionsacademy certificate
- confirm that you have the required amount of coaching hours
- pass the ICF coach knowledge exam (an online multiple choice test
More information about the accreditation can be found at www.coachfederation.org – your candidates will come in under the ACTP-track (the easiest and cheapest version).
Languages of the program
English, German, Italian, Farsi, Arabic, Romanian, Russian (Other languages can be arranged.)
We will use ZOOM as a platform: www.zoom.us. Participants will need a headset and a webcam, phone dial ins are available, too.